Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TEDDY BEAR




Here is the teddy bear 
she gave me last year
ooh yeah...IT is all clear
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzvSSwcllf4R_ViqCCHaByZX1rF0Py2O9KxXSjNMUkKJI_5mlY5gn i swear i love her so dear 
ouch but now i wear 
for missing her bare
the flares of our affair
discontinued trade fair
i snare and share


this unlively creature
gives the memories of future
skeptical skewed screwed culture
no in-eventualities of fractures
raptures for it has good fortune
forth night tune
ululation frying in the sunny sand dune
this June

TEDDY BEAR ...CAN'T FILL YOUR VACUUM

a nice accompaniment
compliment of a augmented appointment
signatory of a mature engagement


the tears rain the soils
draining my oil ,boils 
i coil ,cuddle my empress
embrace to express 
my deep dovely love   
peace of my mind in her cloves 
bobs and  jobs of her gait
affirmation of a positive wait
for a sanctified night
yet to become bright 
so that i can celebrate 
sell-a-brate 
integrate my talents
only to be a reputable parent

now straight wait ...
chances turns to advances
balances  buy palaces
grudges sublime to null punches
call her for brunches and lunches
to sort branches 


TEDDY BEAR ...CAN'T FILL YOUR VACUUM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...