Thursday, July 24, 2014

addicted

I settle the verdict
am addicted
an addition
to the obvious prediction
this is my perfect medication
FOOTBALL :my dearest bridegroom
I can defend him in all court rooms


Barcelona tiki -taka
Van Persie flying headers 
golden hands of  Nueur
that stops all shots
without shouts
the Germany machines
all brilliant and lethal
am addicted ...
even more to Samba Boys


FAME is to also to blame
celebrity a daily entity
that claims my soul
fashion to music
travel and sports
am addicted
the hymns of Chicago blues
all tramming my Oblangata
Jamaican dancehall  rhythmn
all raping my personality
Don moen to Uhuru 
Afro-fusion,Kikwetu n Dumbala
yes am addicted

POWER and POLITICS
a stand alone majesty
Putin to Mugabe
you must admit; addiction
heroic Abraham to Mandela
you must salute
equity and living for humanity
they were addicted
MAHATMA to LUTHER KING JNR.
their message a vivid chorus
a spotlight that sparks addiction
ooooh once more i am addicted
 
 

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...