Sunday, July 13, 2014

Story of Africa

A story is told
About Africa by Arnold
Tearly n weary he nods
They scrambled on it
Like dogs on heat
Tore it apart
Like a young girl gang rape
Forced false treaties
Highest blackmail of parties
Dabbed unities
Ironical ties
Slave triangles
Succumbed my uncles
For only mischievous angles
Worsened our struggles
In the name of angels
Stole our bankles
Our gold they own
Ivories is their gems
Game went on
Education n mission
Costed our beliefs
North to south
Grabbed our fertile highlands
All our coastal beaches became theirs
Our animals enslaved
In cages they now belong
Tagged  their names
In our scenic natural features
Introduced sanctions
Social status mArgin hiked
rulers-servant gaps
Strengthened 
Trace passes cases
Became evident...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...