Thursday, July 17, 2014

chocolate thighs

Beautiful Romantic Photographs(gent)

 
HAHAH i go blank
only to remain frank
i want to drown you l.
in ambiance of pure love
1146624_10201730949465568_2077289933_na free flow of gigantic
momentum to free 
n freeze ya tension point
in a mash up of a yogoyoga kiss
smoothest n well spiced 
to leave u in a prank. 
a tickle down ya spine 
down to ya hot well 
scented hot pants... 
a pie in2 ya breast
shock absorbers  
a carress
 just to affirm their firmness. 
hahaha hulala 
up ya cheeks 
a peck
a beacon flavord kiss 
in2  deep Honeywell
of ya soul. 










 (lady)

As your lips 
trace circles 
my breast heave 
Beautiful Romantic Photographswith momentum...
nipples touching the sky. 
As your tongue
interview them silently 
n my thought flies... 
your caresses 
get stronger 
n as u move down 
i anticipate your move 
your lick gets softa 
n the tease makes 
my head swing.... 
u settle there... 
yea.. n my legs get wide open... 
an engineer goes mining..
as ya tongue slides inside  ... 
a slight moan 
give a unique blues... 
mmmm sweet.. 
your tickling n ticking... hah aha

Beautiful Romantic PhotographsMy wetness tells a story 
I squarely feel the master tool 
just to congratulate him... 
ooh.. i succumb to his request... 
I show him the way... 
Mr Victor sliding slowly.. 
like a genius... 
my legs twitching n shaking... 
my breath harder... 
a sweet cum.  . My body tenses  . 
Yearning n reaching 4 the final goal  ... 
my hip rises up to meet u fully... 
sweet whisphers give it to me... 
i climax n lose control  n i 
lock my legs deeper 
to get a max.. orgasm.... 

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...