Monday, July 21, 2014

The biG Question?

Add caption




my brain is plain

why? why?


brain drain...
you stole my favorite uncle

why? why?

crime refuted my cousin


ooh why???

prostitution 
she is now blackmailing my daughter....

why? why?

politics slaughtered my grandmother
world war 2 relocated my origin

why?  why?

great grandfather  
colonization roasted 
his existence ...
child poverty : Sad tear crying from an eye of a child,
why? why? why?

am a street child
basic needs are out of my world 

why? why?

my mother and father 
the earthquake buried them alive 

why? why?

do i have to be living 
cold eating my skin all night 
my genetic make up all rejected
am I a virus to natural selection  

 
child poverty : DR CONGO - NOV 2ND : Refugees cross from DR Congo into Uganda at the border village of Busanza in Kisoro district on 2nd November 2008so WHY?
please TELL ME whY?
why are you so cruel to me...?

GOD why only me???? 

i have no home
no neighbor except poverty
no niche except  filthy dump-sites
please take me to you eternal ecosystem
or more valuable overturn my turn table


A MOMENT OF SILENCE 

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...