Saturday, November 17, 2018

Birthday Galore.

As the morning spreads it's naked wings
With the Sun kissing the skies,
It's my pleasure to to wish you belated birthday
With warm passion of true love
That sinks into the edges of your grapevine.
Exfoliating the juiciness of a full year

It's such a blessing
To cast upon you
The tenderness of pure gratitude
With gratification of your uniqueness
That turns on the all your sexy ambience
Radiating the rays of compassion
A spell that I am now clawed in
For this Day I confess
My unconditional love for you

Among the many wishes,
I pray God to grant you soft heart
A caring Soul
And an adorable Quiteness
Oh the joys of my existence .
May this year be full of more love
Abundant pureniceness
For you remain my angel
From all angles
And I love you to me moon

May find God's favor this brand year
May you feel the ocean currents of my sweet love
May you enjoy the peace of being loved
And may live long to treasure this Day
For our Faithful Lord made it this Special
Darling,  have immense pleasure
Forever More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...