Monday, November 12, 2018

Natures Freshness.

I love the way you seduce me
With natural ambience
Caressing my lungs with freshness
Of Oxygen nourishment
I Adore the way you sooth me
With whistling music of your wind
More the brilliance of your sunshine
That illuminate my greatness
I admire the way you brighten my night
With the nakedness of the moon
I am at peace with the murmurs
Of the forested thickets
It's amazing, how the Oceans kiss dryland
With compassion of true love
And harmony of Pure Unity
It's a blessing, that you are my motherland
The source of my existence
The Sauce of my Happiness
Yours forever,  Loving Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...