Friday, November 9, 2018

Zesty Queen

Darling
Oh yeah my Dear
My munchkin
My soul mate
Blessed is your heart
The apple of my life
The heartbeat of my existence

In the naked skies
You shine like the Stars
Your eyes flood pureniceness of love
Your lips so tender like fresh twigs
Your fragrance so refreshing
And in this wilderness
I wish I could feel your freshness
Interview your innocence
Explore your freshness

As I traverse your bumpy boobs
Into your virgin weak points
Just feel this unique sexiness
Let me kiss you babe
Let me make you weak
Weak in sexiness
And as you lose your breath
I will sing your best song
And paint your soul my name forever
In this tempting Night
Let me steal your heart
And make you a proud queen forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...