Friday, November 9, 2018

Mama I miss you

Days have turned weeks
Months to years
But not dry are my Tears,
The aches of your Loss
The Shakes of your exit
And the turbulence of your absence
Hurts with every single fathom

Life became coarse
Worse to worst 
And sometimes I am so blank
And all I miss is your advice
More your hug that it shall be well
But now it's all dream
I always pray for your comfort
Pray for your grip
As you rest in Paradise
You are greatly Missed

Dad and Mum,
Yes oh my precious gifts
I pray for a safe Paradise
More wish to tell you
We miss you more
Your family is pressing on
Not Easy
But surely it was so early to leave
I wish my tears could create a chariot
To just be with you for a moment
Send me your signals mama
Dad your Girl is Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...