Monday, November 12, 2018

Simsim Love

It is So humbling
To confess my true love Today,
How magical it is
To be loved by such a Charming Prince
The Source of my happiness
The pure gem in my entire world.

You brought smiles in my heart
Filled my soul with true love
Made me the only angel in your Kingdom

Boy let me confess
Your touch so tender
Whispers so tempting
And kisses so appetising
That I miss your naughtiness always

You are the best breed
That I ever needed
I miss how you toss me like omlet
Make pure love to me
Like your Princess
This Love Bae,
Is all That I ever wanted
And the Satisfaction I get
Heals all my Love germs,
The real doctor of my Soul
Boy, You are my wonder Miracle
May this Love glow &Grow all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...