Monday, November 12, 2018

Raped Trust

Where will I ever begin?
How will I ever believe again?
How many times should I cry?
More how stupid will I ever be?
How will I ever trust again?

I gave you all my soul,
You naughtily feasted on my heart
You tore it in pieces
Without mercy you trashed my life
I was so virgin innocent
And you chocked me like a stranger

Am out here wondering
How many more are planning to take advantage
Of my kind heart and loving nature
It's hard to move on
It harder to believe their words
For I am a wounded lioness
In Sorrow.

Sweet words with bitter ending
Denting my life without second thought
I am so bitter yet so worried
Time is racing and I need someone
To be my great partner and my soul mate. All the days of my life.
But I still don't know,
How i will trust anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...