Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Miss CRush

Day have turned months
And still you turn on my mind
Your eyes so seductive
That i get waterly watching u speak
As your soft lips poke, can i Kiss  you?

To be frank,
I am free slave
Ripe and sure edible
For this Garden belongs to you
Yes Mr. Stranger Crush

AS you pass i fell uneasy
My thighs treble
As my thought race like F1 cars
Wishing this could be real
Us, Sharing a romantic bed
Enjoying the forbidden fruits of Eden.

Some days i wish
Yes, I could just tare your robs up
Or just strip naked
Or more blind fold you
And hug you tight
Just to feel how you make my boobs horny
How you make my pants soak
Just because of imagining
Us together.
I am pregnant for you already
In my thoughts you are our daddy
Yes the Father of our Generation
The only King who makes me wet
Real wet without a single touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...