Thursday, November 22, 2018

Last respect

The cruel claws of Death
Have snatched our apple
Our darling Mama
The joy of our life
And the Queen of our existence
Shine on your way Mama

You were more than jewels
A very humble soul
The Kindest person I know
And your Love, was always unconditional
I will miss your tight hugs
Your hopes,that it shall be well
I will miss,
But its hard to believe you're breathless
Mama, Shine on your way.

Its so hard to plainly accept
But may the will of God be,
Mama, I will be strong  for us
Your values and Humility
I will live by all my life,
I will cherish all your Wisdom
Till we meet in Paradise,
Mama may you find peace and Comfort
In Lords caring hands,
Forever and Forever More
Amen.
Shine on your way Mama
Our Guardian Angel forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...