Monday, January 4, 2016

Life anticlockwise

Chilly morning with silly appetites
Easy resolutions with messy institutions
Scorched thrombosis drowned paraphernalia
All a Juiced she-mania with sexy lingerie

Sumptuous Goal with tainted will
Malicious zeal entangled in lush hogwash...
Trash clash in sorrowful ganglia
Brainwashed dimwits
Encysted moron
Corroding humanica
Living a chaotic chest thumbing...

Hysterical ululations
A petite flimsy mash
Decimated prolifism
Undulating contour contract
All stacked in greedy individualism
Atoned by corrupt capitalism

Mheshimiwa mentality
Castrating human vitality
Posing fertility fatality
agonizing human reality
With wealth uncertainty
Whistle blowing beings insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...