Friday, January 1, 2016

Deflate Inhumane

We care a lot, we share a lot
We wear out serving  the lot
We dare  dear life's daily slot
For they accuse refuse n misuse

They are non of our business
They are never part of our life
They take our concerns 4 granted
They spill hell,they shell fume spell

A duty, a call, a concern
We are wired simply this way
No way, we can't shy away
Word are the sword for life...

Seek glory not praises
Remain meek and sleeky
Strength is not a street trophy
Life test leaves you stinking

Do Right... Just to the right
Don't fight for what doesn't deserveth
Shut when necessary..
Watch n learn conclusively

Traitors are dangerous
They serve you delicacies
To starve your brilliance
They smile in awe as secret bait await

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...