Sunday, January 17, 2016

Priceless sacrifices

In the silent caves of persona
Lies a beautiful soul
A conqueror, a soldier a parents
In the wilderness of nowhere
And in the cold thickets of Somalia
Onsite princess guards my country
As we peacefully lie in awesomeness In harmony they walk the narrow path of life
Undeterred n zealously visioned they pursue our enemy.
They Lead from front Forever more their slogan.
They place hope in the faces of an entire nation
With their unmatched sacrifices
Once an hero+ine  ...forever remains
We celebrate your efforts
We are extremely indebted
With humility n stoutness
We mourn our fallen heroics
In solidarity we bow,as respect we accord forever.
With their expensive blood
They are slain, saving a Kenyan fraternity
Let peace reign, I Stand with KDF.
Lord protect Our army
Father Almighty let your peace reign
We humbly ask of you.
WO(Men) of integrity n discipline
Nothing is worth your sacrifices
Lord strength them all
Your siblings we will embrace
With care love we will console them
Kenya as your mother is weeping
Let stars n moon witness
As we sign our commitments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...