Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mass Lass Deception...

Its the most misused terms
It has made many cry
Has confused an entire generation
Very expensive n invaluable
Has no tangible quantity
Believe, it has made many miserable
Killings in the name of LOVE
Sweet yet very bitter
A poisonous trap
Broken hearts n break times
A daily venture...
Emotionally unquantifiable
Yet many promise daily
Its a face value squash
A lipstick lie
Nauseating fishy dish
Lifelessly slaughtering couples
Confusing n conflicting marriages
A 4 letter word
Let's Overrate Volatile Excursions
Colloquially coined
Love Indecisively Forecasting Eternity
May attest  in the Name of Almighty
Life  or Love....
You have taken many
Stop the disgust
Propel reality
As legality attains neutrality
Deceptive n sensitive
I Brand u today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...