Saturday, January 23, 2016

90% within 9

I can't wait for 9 months to pass
My sweat to mature in success
As I celebrate my hardwork
That squashed her sweetest memories
I recall the late night missions
That kept me busy all night
As the morning drew near
The melting mellow of my genes
Being fertilized in humic soil
The glares of the growing bump
Brought hope and merry
Bloating daily, I grew more expectant
Life's journey promising a happy end
Life's doctor clinics were in evitable
Watering the dreams of my years
It was a double glory...
I listened in awe as they cheered
As I cherish this journey
I took all the responsibility
I was crowned the Master of the jungle
My seed a global masterpiece
Graduating with a first class
My mother was all tearly
My dad saluting my success
This was the longest time of my life
Success pack well moduled
Finally I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...