Saturday, January 23, 2016

Camilla vanilla

The queen of my heart
And my art
Let my love overflow upon you,my lovely dove.
Your birthday so special
And so is you
Of all the people in the world
My heart chose you
Your eyes shines your love
that inducts my eyes
and slips down my heart
cultiminating its heart beat
When you smile,your smile
embers love deep down my heart,
Let my love envelope you
Make you to flow in the world
;the breeze of love of fantasy
Am glad to celebrate with you
Happy birthday my Queen
She the only flower in my garden
So conspicuous n indispensable
I will water it all the days of my life
Watching it bloom into mega peacock
I promise to protect you
That no one will ever pick you
I will be your custodian
To nourish n polish our future
Apple of my eye have a belated birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...