Sunday, January 17, 2016

A date with Me

Noblest partnership
Golden n magnificent
Only lies between me n me
Peacefully engaged
A marvelous companion we make
You may lie to the entire world
Rest be assured he knows all your deeds
He refutes your evilness
He curses your ignorances
He doesn't participate
But he is the secretary
Day after day he recounts your illness
You frustrate him with inconsistencies
Failures always your better half
You lead rudely, squashing his humbleness
You humiliate him in public
You lie as he genuinely warns
He wear out for you get off the hook always
He summons you in intrapersonal jury
Maliciously u execute your immaturity
Forever unfaithful... Slaying your public image
You bribe him to remain silent
Surely he reassures the consequences
Alerts you of the inhumanity
Yet you forge in mega atrocities
You fight forever,
You argue forever
He waits for your change
He admires your conformity
He surely balances your cheques
He is haunted by your activities
He waits patiently
He is the only unseen witness
And it hurts him
Keeping this bundles of secrets
Which ghostly prosecute him
Please amend your friendships
Oh dear come back home
I miss you baby innocence
Your mature notoriosity  is wanting
I dearly chose you ...to be your secret service
Let's reunite n roll
We have been so near yet very far
Oh come back home swee...
The golden home our Father made for us
A temple to be respected
A beautiful home to be honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...