Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hanging on the Cliff

I Dare to be dream
I Dare to aspire
I Dare to try my luck
I Dare to pursue the unknown
I Dare to take risks
I Dare to invest indifferently
I Dare to make my boldest move
Faith is the Mother
Aspirations is the aunt
Hope  the grandmother
Achievement is their daughters
Satisfaction their alpha son
Success the family
A risky venture
A do or die cosmopolitan
If lucky to b alive
No chances to be missed
No opportunity taken for granted
Survival for the fit
Needing a millions carat wits
A warriors life face
No storm I can't conquer
No fear I can't detonate
It's a monster burning zeal.
A spirited battle arena
Always having in mind, life is not a rehearsal.
Compete with oneself
Complete life's puzzles
Attain personal satisfaction
Hang from any cliff...
And don't drown in dreams
Crown your Guts
N boldly/hastily march to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...