Thursday, May 19, 2016

caught up

Am caught up trying being the greatest
Am caught up trying having the latest
Am caught up trying being the finest
Am caught up in my life quarter

I shutter in fancy of the this Insanity
Gadgets, fashion and fame vitality
Live to value or life to value got me to invalidity
As I crush this trash I end up in vanity

Am caught up by the beauty
Am caught up by the haste to chase
Moola.. I abort to maintain shorts
Am caught up in the courts

my wife is the disease of my health
She complain of everything and anything
My son is a Perfect dimwit
NO advice he values... More shit

I call no shorts on my  daughter
I only ear rumors of how great she can smoke
The seeds of beauty and lack of brains
But am caught  up in all that mess

I am caught up trying be real
Am caught up trying having no smiles
Caught up in me... Academic..
Caught up in duty and life lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...