Sunday, May 15, 2016

VVIP Snob

20 something minutes past 3am
Am panting in  fuming  dance floor
as I gasp to the diminishing oxygen
All along, Sweat is sucking the last
Pint of ma juiciness.... Am defiantly fainting
But the tempo of the musica is unavoidable
I hang on to the sweetness of the flamed crowd

I couldn't manage to hide my love for twerks
Kula kwa macho made me hard heard
on the bumps of the sexy Mombasa Beauties
who just turned in amazement with that facial...
😉Like for real? ¡
And there my eyes rolled in plain confirmation
Some joined immediately in the shakes
I felt so cool as we both took that,
"*aki wewe * break.... "
As we all smiled," to this what I wanted "

And this time round.... I run into this college friends
And am stuck, imagining,
Kwani where is this one place
I will be so free... that am not scared
caught offside by that spying familiar look
This is you?
or When did you start all these...?
And my mind is hugely choosing
Which perfect Matusi to release first
But my courtesy keeps me in  check
Then I walk down to her
Hi? Hi? Hi?
This repetition are clear the doubts
And to my naivety.... I ignore here gesture
extreme though she passes on,
Huyu anasema nini?

Am LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!
Is it a mistaken identify?
I draw my glasses to have a better look
No Guesses... My eyes confirm my archive is true
I Leave them and the argument with
A big Exclamation and more matope
I could see that Fading madharau giggle
What the hell does this dude need?.
He is so outer his minds....
Can't he stick, within his means
And there I wake to the Kamukunji
Laughing at me like a mwenda in the streets.

This boiling fury now came tripping
Demonic hullabaloo looming
and I swallowed that bitter sludge
as I vanished in the middle of nowhere
And before I could get this fresh air
Another gang of ladies come begging
Please assist us...
Wapii apo ?
and her Middle finger gave the directions
smiles smiles... Happiness came crushing

I obeyed the pretty lass
3 minutes later,,, Tusaidie kumuinua
She asks politely...
Damn it... this #Team has beauty
we Jerked and took her friend to a cool place
And my nursing tacts come in handy I give in to the request...
First Aid Massage
Therapist turns masseuse genius
And in seconds, she starts to wheeze
Assurance she still okay
And abruptly she wakes  up
there and then without any permit
hangs on my neck and Kisses come in tonnes
I play the simple man
only to realize the caller was getting jealous
With no haste pulls over her friends and gets on me
All my anger all gone and my mind
spinning like a pong.
and security floodlights
Abruptly terminate A morning glory
But a rematch is underway.
Six hours after meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...