Thursday, May 5, 2016

Constant

a million got nothing over you
Golds are all useless to your beauty
Diamonds are just worthless
To the greatness of your heart
Queen is an understatement
To the quality of your preciousness

Disease are toothless over health
Life is Bold and CapsLock
In my royal dens of lovecages
Baby Will you grant me the chance
To heal all your Love germs
Be the constant in my love equation
For life with you is Gold and Honey
constance Let's close the gap
With unity  and witty crown our vows

I felt your fading warmth
under  the pressure of sickness
The cold claws if germs
weakening your broad smiles
more to this Flattening
the Mountains of your glory
But don't you worry
I got the remedy bulldozers
Base Camp of militia...
All is gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...