Saturday, May 21, 2016

Failed Miscarriage

Mothers go through a lot
Wondering why they even gave a shot
Short off thinking
Bending down and Sustaining that pain
That brought forth morning sickness
Vomits and first suicidal thoughts
To keep or abort, the failure of their choices
And hard they stick there
With answers untold and more dimness to clear
Nine months down
They receive the tough test
Bring life to life
Most strenuous option of her life
Months down the line
The creature grows like an inflated balloon
And soon school becomes stool
Lack of wisdom dominates
And cases come rapping
In cells and juvenile custody life begins
Mama is left wondering
Was  all that pleasure this useless?
Was all that toil so cursing?
Weed, hard liquor and rum
Turns breakfast, lunch and supper
Mama in despair cries out loud
Am losing touch with my own
Stray is her definition
Spreading legs apart for any visitors
And every son of the village know how she tastes
She is the savior of Men dry spell
I wish I bore a bread.. to feed my belly
And what was that again
My ova was a loss... overrated
The latest Mwendawazimu is my son
The mad prostitute is her daughter
And too the dead robber is her first borne
Mama wonders Katuku is the best doctor
And all along Halima is the chief pilot
Davis the president yet him, her and them are rotting
Wonders more how her well is confused
Brings good... yet they choose bad all the same...
Bad blood, good gene bad choice, poor parenting
Am sorry the Mama is also a product of failed Miscarriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...