Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Cloudious

I wish I was the clouds
To freely fly high
As i swim past boundaries and continents
waving Goodbyes To odd friends
and good mornings to new pals
All along creating hope
For a new season
and when the heavy goes heavier
I release mercies to nations
Drop counts of fresh raw showers
And give them a rainbow warning
To prepare their lands
for a new cultivating season
For soon white will turn dark
And my tears will turn the land Green again
And Cattle, gazelles and gorillas
Will be dancing uncontrollably
Giving Thanksgiving to their maker
And It will refresh my memories
Of new beginning.

And as I coil over the tall mountains I will whisper wisdom with courage
Lobby the trees to grow taller
For I will be a daily visitor every morning.

And I will depart for a new journey
Of hope and fruition
in a new land
And they will sing praises to me
others will pray I stick much longer
as their colleagues ask for my quick pregnancy
And I promise I won't fail them
If not now in in future I won't.
So let me go... Let me cross the land
They need me more
Steal me away.. please  now
Your lovely Nimbus Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...