Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Drunk

II want to be drunk
So drunk that u can't figure anything
I want to drown in this sweet liquor
I want to get home rolling in memories
I wanna find my crib through confusion GPS
I wanna be so drunk that my mind can jump start
Rock the stars we dance in the city
I wanna be outer my mind as I dance  to the Limb o
Earn the million dollars Dream
as I Drive the latest Porches
And as I roll over my life Bugatti
I will be so finely dancing in Cloud 16
And I jump in to chopper 001
I will be so assured smoke weed
works miracles...
Cookies will be my meals and I will sleepover
My pals Jacuzzi
As I count opportunity stars
All along Making the fucking money
And there i will be winning all soft hearts
Ladies courting my life
like my rich parking lot
And as I blow the last Dush
Smart and art will be so refreshing...
sign out as I tap out
Get more moola
Get more moola
I chant forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...