Friday, May 20, 2016

Grand Toss

My name is liquor... that shit
that made your father stagger
I got your Grand peeing on himself
As your Mama being rescued from naked Sexiness

I have made your uncles get thorough beating
And your aunties lose their minds
I also made a genius, your great grand
He knows the right  portions of making me

2 Teeth are no longer
as well her Virginity is up for grabs
Love and hate Is in equal measure
And too I am made for different classes
And the more glasses the more the pluses

Your pastor and chiefs demonize me
Yet my rules are so clear
But you too got no ears
And with no right years
you already the master oh yeah

As you freak out in the tempo
And dance to the limbo
Tell your dad am sad
He was a silly nerd
That's why he locks you out

Am the obvious guest in all parties
I am transported in cans and tonnes
In their stomachs I sing Hallelujah
And in get together I tease your bosses for you
Am the rhyme master for your boyfriend too

Some are reading thing in the ecstasy of my greatness
and a family too I breaking up for me
To take over the thrill of an awesome companion
That I witnessed from Nothing to Ring.

I took away your  brother
For he never obeys anyone
Drink and drive is threatening life
Blame your choice not content
If you don't take care,  streets will host you tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...