Saturday, May 21, 2016

Issa issa

What a coincidence?
What an awesome incidence?
What an amazing prudence?
What a gorgeous privilege?

God's Miracles are exceedingly perfect
When they choose you
Choices to be nice and remain wise
Embrace each other's limitations
Assist them live fully

And my turn came,
A brother...oh no My father  came knocking
Needy was he,
But for sure  we couldn't have ever met
I walk on twos as he drives in the latest Fours
I live in Madogoporomoka
him Grew up in the Livy suburbs
And the perfect chance came
And nature took its course
But the privileges I enjoyed surprised my imaginations
He treats me like a son
Cares like the best father
And humbleness is his best definition

In his Palace I received an invitation
Blessing came knocking
I love him more than I could ever imagine
He is My Hero
My Hero Yes Issa Issa
My hero

May God keep you
Safe enough and protect you
Shower you extraordinary blessings
Open more and enhance your businesses
Widen your Empire
And give you peace of mind
Show favors Into your family
And bless every move of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...