Monday, April 4, 2016

A Day in Heaven

I have done more harm than good
I witnessed  the first drop off her hymen
In their first Intercourse over honeymoon
As I secured  family men under the caves of side chick
I am all aware of your nude! 
My name is Mr Lodge

Am the Devils workshop
Where I tighten and break simultaneously
But am heaven send for all fishy deals
As I hide and deleted the evidence always
All along sipping juiciness in my hotel jacuzzi

After our the last get together
Am so pleased for the games you had in my showers
As you kiddishly sprinkled love aroma everywhere
And retired in sexy romantic moans
And in the morning! I locked all the secrets

It's here where my boss gave in to my floss
As I tossed her she surrendered to the loss
Made me prince of her territories
All along panting to the shakes of the shackles
And I remained loyal!  To all my royals

Next time get easy
Don't bang my doors as you loosen your belts
Please dearest don't hang on my walls 
Keep off my floors
Before you cry to my laws
As I give full reports  and evidence :through the lens of Lodges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...