Monday, April 25, 2016

Made for me. Lemonade

My pillows are now soaking
I cannot believe am stuck in this
3am and still waiting
No call no response.. Nothing
Am impatiently scared of safety
is everything okay with me or us?
deafening frying silence is mutilating my peace, love and care
betrayal is the hogwash in my dead Sea

am I enough for him
then tonight he must get the best
Love nuts from my secret vineyard
For I wanna feed his starving desires
To saturation that he never imagines
Anything that has equally what I possess
Can't allow anyone else quench his appetite
For if love is suicide then I am loving carcass
Died the first day I Went down drowning
In his sweetened Love romantica

In the end... He still does what dogs enjoy best
Jungle master... Slashing in all wetlands
poking his shovel for a pie anytime
feeling wasted is all I lament most
My swamp was made for him
Am Dump, can't imagine I ignored
His slow silence and diminishing comments
Of how he ever enjoys
My madness... as he used to
when we tried all the bend over on the ocean cliffs
memories that traumatized my existence
But the fact that I can't let go
Yes he has his binoculars on a fresh prey
Slaps with demonic facts
Am no more his favorite
Carte Blanche My foot.

This trues reality is no more a secret
what more than a pu**y does a man need
He dumps you and fuck another
yet still has an open cheque to wank
on my best friends pu**y lips muscle As the enjoy the sacred yoghurt for my health
Am damn dead. In denial and trial
Vengeance and lessons is all I wanna commit
To let them understand...  how it felt
To be treated lesser... more as an option
But too am in a mix... am jealously INTO him
Made for me... ONLY ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...