Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Expensively Cheap

The flames of fame
have been so hot
on spot that I spit
this bitter shit
to clear the shoddy scam
that cover up my sham
every time I am on a cam
Come on this indecent cum

Publicity matches perfectly a disease
that I a cant decease to insist
has tainted my livelihood
more celebrity mayhem
and paparazzi craze
I no longer enjoy me
doing me or living me
a community sign board
is the rand they brand

A documentary life is the fuss
lamentations mounting on my thoughts
no shorts no slots
of freedom and free will

my marriage is always on check
movements all monitored
every step daily doctored
I hate fame I hate the fuss

I need Me back,  simple and low
living normal life...
free to choice and opinions
I don't have to be in make ups
anymore.. I don't have to be on magazines
I don't wanna any endorsements
Can someone please let me be
Shower space and freedom
Wisdom of celebrity
for more rumors roam my life
more life and juicy crap
they wanna taint my name
to earn cash clash on their banks
But I need me...  Simple like air
free like I never
walked in the publicity scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...