Thursday, April 28, 2016

Daddies New Baby.

Enough with the sweet words
Aroma that feeds mind and soul
with appetite of possibilities
Dreams that have overstayed
In the cobwebs of slums.

Binding lies of inconsistencies
Hoping for heavens to fall
and what happens is guerilla hurricanes
Of my haunted feeling
waiting forever for a niggahs grow
and crow.

We can't eat money... feed my honey
I need a gentleman.. not hotdogs
with only bed power minus brain power
Amass wealth I wait
in absence of humility
For no hope no cope

A flower needs water
For more bloom to boom
so leave the room
of confusion mantra
Grow balls and plough your garden

Baby baby.. I wanna be your dad's
Baby.. To show you how real men roll
Don't call me at all.. Until you grow tall
in  your budgets and gadgets
A burger of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...