Friday, April 29, 2016

Best Dad

Days have turned years now
Daddy you remain so dear
And I can confirm this
more than a million times
And on top of all towers
for your care is so amazing
and your love has remained everlasting

Dad you are the pillar of wisdom
Backbone of my success
and each passing day
Blessings, Lords favor and success
Is all I Pray from God.
To protect you
and provide you more wisdom
Multiply your efforts
as well magnify your generations

Dad you are the best thing
that ever happened In our lives
And Mama know this best
That we are safe In your hands
Dad don't you ever worry
No matter what happens in your life
For we will always be there dad
To support you each passing day
and comfort you, in any situations of Life

Dad as Mama sleeps in the coaches of eternal peace
Her angels of care, protection and love
Are always watching over us
Giving us tender care...
my dear brother and I will always be there
Forever and ever.. your dearest  Sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...