Thursday, April 21, 2016

Till we meet Again... Kalekye.

All the good and crazy moments
All the pure Smiles and joy
All GONE!!!
Cruel is more than a Word
Especially when a loss, is end of life
shutting all the great memories
That we ever shared Dearest

No goodbyes, no alerts
And Just Like That!!!  Just Like that!!!
You bid us farewell...
I wish I could rewind time,
To enjoy More and watch over you
As angel roll down from Heaven
And up, Carry you in a chariot
And will be singing "it's well with my soul"

We now choose to celebrate your life
The best fond memories and time we Had
For Our Gracious Lord is ever Faithful
and His time is always the Best
Princess, as our cheeks flood in tears
we are happy with all the amazing times
That we graciously shared together
and as you rest in Eternal Peace
Your care, love, joy and kindness remains.

Your warm touch is irreplaceable
For a caring Mother was she
a sister, brethren plus a daughter
To a lovely family parents still remain as we content with the smooth
and soothing care and boldness you shared.

Sweetheart,  Your presence was an all time gold
your joy and love all universal
Too bad now I feel the numbing silence
with more memories than answers left
it's so freaking I can't sum up your life
In books or episodes
For darling I miss everything from you already.
weeks yet seems years
Till we meet  again
For our Lord God Almighty
Loved you extraordinary.

"Kalekye lives on, in our hearts and life's"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...