Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mama Am Sorry

mama am sorry to fail you
I promised to be good
But the scripture that life provided
Goodness was so virtuous
It was a painful choice
but rather  a liberating one

I scribble this... with red eyes
I know you curse my actions
Too bad I got no reverse gear
For neither your life is a success story
Am too handcuffed to say beyond this
But I won't stop baffling why?
He  still chose to batter you all night
And went ahead to stick..
Stick with this sweet-Daddy
Who could pin and pin more
His co-wifes on your watch
and  as rough pain of moans hyped
You were forced In the wagon of threesome
Mama I know you choose to swallow
the plain pains of masculinity
Glad you had the grace to still hold on.

Mama, they never spared me though Since I knew this sweet Sin
They have shared and shared
my golden sausage like gifts
With countless females...
that I hate why and still ask what
Can tame this men's infidelity.

Mama love was so crude then and absent
Till I met my lost she-rib
That flaunt my heart with happiness and joy
Always and always...
Her kisses tell the bitter truth of men
as well my caresses flush my bitterness
Of those lousy hands that maneuvered
Into my personal secrecy with betrayal
And trotted merciless to Jerk satisfaction

Mama,  My love knows best, what men can do
what they are able plus the malice they use
I love her genius proceeds
am sorry I gonna by her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...