Saturday, April 16, 2016

Freak the slit

I watched as your ass made the turn taking
I was present when what your Mama gave you confused men
I was very on, when your twerk Jerked all men
I was so on, when you horniness made men stammer
I was awake when you made the tactical catwalk
I witnessed, when your boss couldn't accommodate your sexiness
I was so awake when all men salivated at your slit rocks.

and as u bubbled his Mr Victor
It was so evident u were dripping
as the last drops of his milky shakes dropped
in moans that's all you rocked
as you went down and slowly low
every stake your neck was appalling
and when you shove that smear
in shakes the world was all in tremors
and we baked the cakes of love
the aroma galore was intensely curated 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...