Thursday, September 3, 2015

BREaKING!!!!!!!Donald trump TRAMPED BY KENYANS

Kenyans  have expressed their displeasure yet again with  Republican presidential candidate on twitter after he allegedly said that kenyan athletes who won in the Beijing IAAF games are FRauds and Conmen ...see how they reacted!!!

Using the #hashtag #someonetelldonaldtrump..

 

here are the tweets

If this gets 10,000 Retweets Should Personally apologize to Kenyans  

 


Dear Toilet-mate, flushing the toilet does not disguise explosive diarrhea. Thought you should know.








HE IS THE REAL CORNMAN







Kenya does it again.... it lessons should be learned promptly ;you dont mess with Kenya and expect to go unpunished... ask CNN, Nigeria,Rwanda ©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...