Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Highschool Lov3~Letter Maniac





Dear TFIG,

Am sorry for disturbing you once more! Please dear am sorry. It pains me see you angered by the so called misconduct; but it's funny I can't help it .Am intentionally jotting for a request that gonna antiseptically heal and tarnish all my love germs. LOVE!!! Sounds crazy…You are sweet babe and I can't just let go! I have always been amazed and glued to you and spectacularly in love with you. Your bitter filthy words only turned to be an appetizer and top dressing of my affection towards you .Please don't abandon me .Am in a furnace of love and the owner is In a different galaxy...baby your feedback is my jurisdictional priority…

Yours loving swiry,
IBBIOB.


©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...