Thursday, September 17, 2015

PR~esidents



PR~evidents 
i met the PR- presidents
resident manager of nothing 
choosy with sweet words
empty pre-mature promises
full of lively pure lies 

they are a waste of resources 
spending roller coaster ages  playing around words
the true typical psychological torturous 
treacherously  hibernating in the goon-ship of duty breach
putting off the excess vibrant information seekers
sneaking with the lousy stickers of intended nuisance

never take a smile for business
never allow a joke mock  and choke your future
realities in excess brutality
all cushioned courtesy of lame claim
much know ; practical sorrow
borrow burrow or quarrel
they remain in excesses



 ©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...