Thursday, September 3, 2015

1 million reasons to say Thank You Lord

days fly...hours decay
but do we remember to say
thank you  Father
blessing are flocking our way
Sufficient Grace spreading
thank you is marvelous To ignore!!

Woke up healthy
had meals on the tables
God gave you more chances
to survive not suffer
and all you do is whine!!!
look around  you 
more than 1 million reasons 
to say thank you stare at you
fairness is never a guarantee
measure of life Quality  is purely brutal
happiness plus greatness mismatch
on the highway of glory.
1000 are confirmed corpses 
Be glad your heart still beats
be Gloriously Thankful
For Our father is amazingly Loving
 
©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...