Thursday, September 3, 2015

Its My Graduation

                      Am grateful to life for the sweet orientation. Sweet orientation of feeling loved and feeling love. Sweet feeling of intermarrying ma world en yours. Sweet feeling of talking to u beautiful people. Damn,so many swt things that have been. Its rather dawning to me painfully that same life is taking u from me again.Telling me that u and me got to try it somewhere else. So unfortunate that am not gonna see u frequently and talk to u.The few that have had a chance to talk to, even those a didn't talk to, it felt awesome around u people.We have been a family.

                For the many lunch break we have dined together.for the many trips we ave done together.for the many lessons we've attended together.the many group discussions we've gathered together, I can't fathom the fact that there is gonna be no more of this soon as we part.From the stupid jokes we cracked en laughed at to the more serious ideas we have shared,damn!am gonna miss u guys.There is no hope lost though,am certain we gonna bump into each other,the provision that the world is a small village makes me hold onto this rather fading hope.A must say we've taught en learned a lot from each other. Lessons that could bring the change that we've all longed for.the change to better our lives.Am certain and pray also that life holds the best for u all. God bless u abundantly, May He  Bless US ALL

 ©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...