Monday, September 14, 2015

she has fallen for a Blackman££


she is white ...she loves my blackness


promising heaven; yet i provide paradise
Netherlands is home,she calls it land of romance
easterly Philippino dream of  me too
a black American convinces.. she got a crush on me
this confusing love concoction imprisons me
am in love ...Dutch-land, Philippines and USA

   


they all love my poetry 
reading each stanza like national anthen
memorizing all the rhymes 
sharing the sweetness of art!
poetry caressing their minds 
tramming the musical guitar of love
am in love...Amsterdam to manila and states




a ripe love crime 
lame strip rape lime
a sublime of fame 
no blame...target is all i aim
i love them all ... i need them all
am in love with all ...yes all
i will be dancing with them in the penguin beaches
once they reply through my contact email...
for i love ...love my poetry.. crossing all borders.


©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...