Thursday, September 3, 2015

Go ahead and tell everyBody

kenyan  spirit
kenyan team spirit
land of wonders 
land of glory 
God bless Kenya

Harambee is our catapult 
Conquering the world our mission
Celebrating our Success daily pills
Concentrating on our blessings
And leaving our Enemies mouth open

 
We love our haters
but you can never take a Good man Down
Kenya REIGNS
Kenya here WE Knock ...
Every corner of the world Knows us Best

#SomeoneTell... our Twitter defense force
play not, lie not, hate not 
we run our kingdom
Lion of AfricA...Brains of Mankind
Spear of Glory! Years of  blessing

©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...