Monday, September 21, 2015

He slept With your Mother


Awesome coincidence 
after losing million golden chances
i could let this slip away...
but her lips clipped my eyes
for she was the best gateway
a chipsfunga  mwenye unga

at Lounge 254
dollars came flashing 
a savior without fuels
beautiful and well loaded
the slit up tight thigh ...boiling my high 
i couldn't help but say hi?

chilling in the chilly cold night
sighing to the bitter better drilling
she is the mother of nation 
a play toy of the small monster energica
dirty nasty and lusty woman 
humane thrilling her aging soul
replenish it with soft fresh genes...

i hate but ate
it was a bait and couldn't wait 
morning or late 
i don evaluate rather ejaculate 
calculate my witty stakes 
always awake ...shake shake 
until she flake not fake  

shivering to the vibrator...
her favorite motivator
my all time denominator 
enjoying the sensation of my numerator 
never under rate ...no underestimates
son of Casanova 
shaking until she confesses
its over.. Mollis molesting a Granny
until she surrenders


©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...