Wednesday, September 2, 2015

High school

High school fever still ferments my campus reality. feeling thwarted, furious and even wondering why this crazy feeling came chocking me every time i imagined joining  campus

A strict cell came down Knocking 
And all I can imagine is the dryspells
We suffered in Four years in tally
The pure breed of same products 
Was invigorating and Nasty 
And the only time we had a  chance 
To mingle with Brother or sister schools
The hidden eyes became more focused 
The Rules bloated and grew fatter


But that one chance you got 
To either whisper or peck her cheek
Then all the Nerve Sharks came crushing 
Melting the sweet candy 
Like Greenland  under the torcher of a summer 
And stammers  followed inconsistently 
And the baby boobs came horny 
Gliding on his body with tight hugs
And the thoughts rock heavens
With undies feeling softer and his man 
making me eat sausages just to practice 
How I might massage or gulp Him
Cocky to make him Orgy 
And my wishes being fulfilled 
By a majestic light touch 
For  Highschool.. Made me Virgin High 


At the Climax of his sweet melodies 
Yearns had turned to surrender 
I wanted him to explore, the hidden treasures 
of my Ripe Goldmine 
For every moment, Overflow came tempting 
Wank off the prank 
but I startled... and shuttered 


Betrayal dented my loyalty 
it was slightly dark & I missed it
Too bad I was the missing starlet 
The search rocking the School tempo
Tempers overflowing... The squeeze energizing 
I felt cloud Ten, Missionary in action 
Inventing the pearls bestowed deep within 
And rhythm matured,

That week I remained the socialite 
Talk of the Sisters school 
Shaming a royal Candy
And many jealous of my jewel experience 
But Him on top will remain my Blaze 
They Busted that Golden Chance
And Dryspell Continues
To torment Highschool Lifestyle 
Chastity supremacy 
©GKatolo 2016.....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...