Thursday, September 3, 2015

What you missed #KCB in Primary UNiform #TBT


 Back in the days ...#TBT Kenya Commercial bank staff today amazed everyone when they all showed up with school uniform both primary and secondary... it only gets better...for they all seemed young and joyfully blessed... its a day in my primary attire #TBT kweli

The principal seems jovial and the student are upset with their class badboy
HEADBOY AND HEADGIRL LOOKING SHARP

it was more than kawaya....kakwate

The scouting team forgot to be alert instead some chose to stare at the baby trophy

Sosion amesema hauna shule ....party time ACTIVATED
 
 
©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...